2007 GMC YukonCRM Mitchell1 2021-12-19T23:00:48+00:00
- Top of the fuel pump was rusted & leaking fuel
- P0446 & P0496 Found faulty purge solenoid. Had multiple fault codes no related to purge system .P0523–P0573–P0700–P2A04–P0172–P0175–P0300–P0328–P0341–P0442–P0446–P0445. Clear all codes. Check engine light may come back on.
- EVAPORATIVE CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID – Remove & Replace
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- RECEIVER DRIER – Remove & Replace – Accumulator Type – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Note: Every effort has been made to insure that there are no leaks in your A/C system. However A/C leaks are very difficult to detect. We cannot warranty A/C leaks.
- Perform BG fuel induction cleaning service
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- POWER LIFTGATE LATCH MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Latch Assembly
Harold C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2021